How same day doctor appointments in Humble, TX, can get you feeling better fast
If you are sick, early treatment is vital to getting better. You need to see a doctor right away, to prevent your symptoms from getting worse. Early treatment is one of the many reasons to see a same day doctor. Drs. Eve Patton and Rebekah Baumgarner at Northeast Primary Care Associates in Humble, TX, offer same day doctor appointments to get you feeling better fast!
These are just a few of the many reasons to see a same day doctor:
- Time savings, because you won’t have to go “shopping around” all over the city for a doctor who can treat you.
- Comfort, because you will be seeing a doctor you know and trust, instead of someone who doesn’t know you or your medical history.
- Less stress, because you will be traveling to familiar surroundings, knowing that you will be treated with the utmost care.
- Early diagnosis and treatment, because you can see a doctor the minute you experience symptoms; you don’t have to wait around for your illness to get worse.
Continuity of care is also an important reason to see a same day doctor. When you see your doctor on a same day visit, your doctor will already be familiar with your individual medical issues and can customize your care and treatment accordingly. Your doctor will know which medications you are taking, and be able to provide the best treatment possible.
Your same day doctor can provide a full range of medical services, including:
- Monitoring and recording your height, weight, blood pressure, and heart sounds
- Ordering laboratory testing of blood sugar, cholesterol, and other factors
- Ordering imaging including x-rays, CT scans, ultrasound, and other films
- Providing important vaccinations for the flu, pneumonia, and other serious illnesses
- Providing up-to-date information about diet, exercise, and stress management
A same day doctor can help you feel better and stay healthy, without waiting around for an appointment. Find out more about the services same day doctor appointments can provide by calling Drs. Eve Patton and Rebekah Baumgarner at Northeast Primary Care Associates in Humble, TX. Call today!
As you age, the appearance of your facial skin may begin to change. Whether you begin to notice wrinkles, sagging or even age spots, there is a cosmetic treatment available to improve the appearance of your facial skin. Using one or a combination of treatments, your dermatologist is able to effectively reduce or eliminate wrinkles, fine lines, skin discoloration, hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, facial redness, and facial blood vessels, as well as improving overall skin texture and appearance.
At your dermatologist, there is a variety of treatment options available to rejuvenate your skin and create a youthful appearance. The best skin rejuvenation procedure varies depending on an individual’s skin type, age, ethnicity, sun exposure, and overall health. Sometimes a proper skin care regimen will be enough to rejuvenate your skin, but other times your dermatologist might recommend one of the following treatments:
- Laser resurfacing
- Photo rejuvenation
Visiting your dermatologist could just give you the complexion you've always dreamed of, and the youthful glow you've been striving for. Call today to schedule a consultation, so we can develop a treatment plan that will bring your self-confidence back.
As we age, our medical needs are ever changing. That's why your doctors at Northeast Primary Care Associates in Humble, TX, emphasize the importance of a primary care physician. With the help of Dr. Eve Patton and Dr. Rebekah Baumgarner, you can manage your acute and chronic health concerns, be proactive about aging concerns, and receive screenings for diseases such as cancer and heart disease. Read on to learn how we create a caring medical home for patients of all ages!
What is a primary care physician?
Here at our Humble, TX, office, your doctors develop long-term relationships with each and every patient. They provide much-needed routine check-ups, cancer screenings, women's healthcare, mental health checks, and so much more all in a safe, comfortable environment.
The advantages of having a medical home
According to the American Academy of Family Physicians, regularly visiting a primary care physician carries a host of health benefits, including:
- A decrease in hospital emergency room visits
- Better management of your chronic health problems
- Early discovery of potential health issues
- Increased education on diet, exercise, vaccinations, supplements, and more
Additionally, research from the Cleveland Clinic says that people who have a primary care physician lose less time from school and work, and generally feel better about the services they receive.
Here at Northeast Primary Care Associates, we take the convenience and reliability of a primary care physician one step further by offering concierge medicine. Membership is paid quarterly, annually or biannually and can be paid by several mechanisms. We also offer Care Credit for some services. You are afforded same-day appointments, easy access by phone or email, and longer consultations with your doctor. Personalized attention is the priority!
Find out more
Want the finest go-to medical care in the Humble area? Then call the office team at Northeast Primary Care Associates! Our number is (281) 548-2627.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is a treatment used to augment the body's natural hormone levels. Northeast Primary Care Associates, which is located in Humble, TX, offers Bioidentical Hormone Replacement to their patients. Read on to find out what this treatment can do for you.
1. Boost Your Energy: The main cause of menopausal fatigue is a hormone deficiency. Estrogen, progesterone, adrenal, and thyroid hormones are all involved in regulating cellular energy in the body which when compromised can lead to fatigue. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement can go a long way to reversing menopausal fatigue and restoring energy levels.
2. Improve Your Memory: Memory complaints are common among women going through menopause. A recent study confirms that Bioidentical Hormone Replacement has a direct and immediate effect on the part of the brain that controls a critical component of memory. Their findings suggest that even short periods of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy have effects on the memory systems that may be of benefit to women after menopause.
3. Curb Hot Flashes: Hot flashes are the most common symptom of menopause and perimenopause. A hot flash is a sudden feeling of heat, which is usually most intense over the face, neck, and chest. Your skin might appear red as if you're blushing, and start to perspire. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is effective at relieving hot flashes.
4. Sleep Better at Night: Fluctuating levels of progesterone and estrogen that occur during menopause can cause hot flashes in about 85 percent of women. Typically, hot flashes that occur during the night can be associated with night sweats that lead to awakening from sleep. Bioidental Hormone Replacement can improve can reduce this effect and create a better sleep quality, even years after menopause.
5. Regain Lost Hair: Suffering from hair loss can be a upsetting and disheartening experience for most women. Studies have shown that hair loss during menopause is caused by hormonal imbalances specifically related to a lowered production of progesterone and estrogen. If menopause-related, Biodentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can help you regain your lost hair.
6. Overcome Bad Moods: Changes in mood with premenstrual syndrome, post-childbirth, and postmenopause are all linked with sudden drops in hormone levels. Hormonal deficiencies are one of a number of underlying causes of depression that can be addressed by natural and integrative medicine. Research has shown that Bioidentical Hormone Replacement significantly lessens symptoms of depression.
Ready to take charge of your life? Call Northeast Primary Care Associates at (281) 548-3627 today to schedule a consultation in Humble, TX. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy has improved the lives of millions of people, and it will do the same for you!
Many medical offices require you to schedule an appointment at least several days in advance when you wish to see a doctor. At Northeast Primary Care Associates, we understand that is not always convenient or possible. Sometimes you might have an urgent need to see a doctor. Other times, an unexpected opening in your schedule might prove to be an opportune time to make-up a long overdue medical checkup. At Northeast Primary Care Associates, Dr. Eve Patton and Dr. Rebekah Baumgarner offer same day doctor appointments in Humble, TX.
Available Same Day Medical Services
Same day doctor appointments mean you can see a doctor right when you need to without waiting several days or weeks for an available appointment. When you come in for an appointment at Northeast Primary Care Associations, you can be assured that you will receive quality care. Whether you scheduled an appointment several weeks in advance or for the same day you called, the doctor will take the time necessary during your appointment to conduct a thorough exam, discuss your health concerns, and answer any questions you might have.
The doctors at Northeast Primary Care Associates can see you regarding a wide range of medical concerns when you schedule a same day doctor appointment. Depending on the reason for your visit, follow-up appointments might be recommended, particularly when dealing with a chronic condition, such as diabetes or arthritis. Some of the different medical services available at their Humble office for same day doctor appointments include:
- Annual checkups
- Preventive care
- Minor injuries
- Treatment for acute illness or disease
- Treatment for chronic illness or disease
- Mental health issues
In today’s busy world, convenient same-day doctor appointments mean you have one less appointment to keep track of. You can be seen by a doctor on the same day you call for an appointment without having to wait and keep track of an upcoming appointment for several days or weeks. For a same-day doctor appointment in Humble with Dr. Patton or Dr. Baumgarner, call Northeast Primary Care Associates at (281) 548-3627.
This website includes materials that are protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use, as defined in the copyright laws, requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 1:00 PM|