Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is a treatment used to augment the body's natural hormone levels. Northeast Primary Care Associates, which is located in Humble, TX, offers Bioidentical Hormone Replacement to their patients. Read on to find out what this treatment can do for you.
1. Boost Your Energy: The main cause of menopausal fatigue is a hormone deficiency. Estrogen, progesterone, adrenal, and thyroid hormones are all involved in regulating cellular energy in the body which when compromised can lead to fatigue. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement can go a long way to reversing menopausal fatigue and restoring energy levels.
2. Improve Your Memory: Memory complaints are common among women going through menopause. A recent study confirms that Bioidentical Hormone Replacement has a direct and immediate effect on the part of the brain that controls a critical component of memory. Their findings suggest that even short periods of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy have effects on the memory systems that may be of benefit to women after menopause.
3. Curb Hot Flashes: Hot flashes are the most common symptom of menopause and perimenopause. A hot flash is a sudden feeling of heat, which is usually most intense over the face, neck, and chest. Your skin might appear red as if you're blushing, and start to perspire. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is effective at relieving hot flashes.
4. Sleep Better at Night: Fluctuating levels of progesterone and estrogen that occur during menopause can cause hot flashes in about 85 percent of women. Typically, hot flashes that occur during the night can be associated with night sweats that lead to awakening from sleep. Bioidental Hormone Replacement can improve can reduce this effect and create a better sleep quality, even years after menopause.
5. Regain Lost Hair: Suffering from hair loss can be a upsetting and disheartening experience for most women. Studies have shown that hair loss during menopause is caused by hormonal imbalances specifically related to a lowered production of progesterone and estrogen. If menopause-related, Biodentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can help you regain your lost hair.
6. Overcome Bad Moods: Changes in mood with premenstrual syndrome, post-childbirth, and postmenopause are all linked with sudden drops in hormone levels. Hormonal deficiencies are one of a number of underlying causes of depression that can be addressed by natural and integrative medicine. Research has shown that Bioidentical Hormone Replacement significantly lessens symptoms of depression.
Ready to take charge of your life? Call Northeast Primary Care Associates at (281) 548-3627 today to schedule a consultation in Humble, TX. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy has improved the lives of millions of people, and it will do the same for you!
Many medical offices require you to schedule an appointment at least several days in advance when you wish to see a doctor. At Northeast Primary Care Associates, we understand that is not always convenient or possible. Sometimes you might have an urgent need to see a doctor. Other times, an unexpected opening in your schedule might prove to be an opportune time to make-up a long overdue medical checkup. At Northeast Primary Care Associates, Dr. Eve Patton and Dr. Rebekah Baumgarner offer same day doctor appointments in Humble, TX.
Available Same Day Medical Services
Same day doctor appointments mean you can see a doctor right when you need to without waiting several days or weeks for an available appointment. When you come in for an appointment at Northeast Primary Care Associations, you can be assured that you will receive quality care. Whether you scheduled an appointment several weeks in advance or for the same day you called, the doctor will take the time necessary during your appointment to conduct a thorough exam, discuss your health concerns, and answer any questions you might have.
The doctors at Northeast Primary Care Associates can see you regarding a wide range of medical concerns when you schedule a same day doctor appointment. Depending on the reason for your visit, follow-up appointments might be recommended, particularly when dealing with a chronic condition, such as diabetes or arthritis. Some of the different medical services available at their Humble office for same day doctor appointments include:
- Annual checkups
- Preventive care
- Minor injuries
- Treatment for acute illness or disease
- Treatment for chronic illness or disease
- Mental health issues
In today’s busy world, convenient same-day doctor appointments mean you have one less appointment to keep track of. You can be seen by a doctor on the same day you call for an appointment without having to wait and keep track of an upcoming appointment for several days or weeks. For a same-day doctor appointment in Humble with Dr. Patton or Dr. Baumgarner, call Northeast Primary Care Associates at (281) 548-3627.
Welcome to the Blog of Northeast Primary Care Associates
Northeast Primary Care Associates would like to welcome you to our blog. Here you will find informative and useful postings about your health and our practice.
At Northeast Primary Care Associates we believe that educated patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their overall health and wellbeing. Our blog was designed to provide you with valuable health care information, the latest medical developments and health advice from our dedicated team.
Northeast Primary Care Associates hopes you find our blog to be a great resource for keeping up to date with proper health care and treatments.
We welcome all comments and questions.
-- Northeast Primary Care Associates
This website includes materials that are protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use, as defined in the copyright laws, requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 1:00 PM|