Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is a treatment used to augment the body's natural hormone levels. Northeast Primary Care Associates, which is located in Humble, TX, offers Bioidentical Hormone Replacement to their patients. Read on to find out what this treatment can do for you.
1. Boost Your Energy: The main cause of menopausal fatigue is a hormone deficiency. Estrogen, progesterone, adrenal, and thyroid hormones are all involved in regulating cellular energy in the body which when compromised can lead to fatigue. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement can go a long way to reversing menopausal fatigue and restoring energy levels.
2. Improve Your Memory: Memory complaints are common among women going through menopause. A recent study confirms that Bioidentical Hormone Replacement has a direct and immediate effect on the part of the brain that controls a critical component of memory. Their findings suggest that even short periods of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy have effects on the memory systems that may be of benefit to women after menopause.
3. Curb Hot Flashes: Hot flashes are the most common symptom of menopause and perimenopause. A hot flash is a sudden feeling of heat, which is usually most intense over the face, neck, and chest. Your skin might appear red as if you're blushing, and start to perspire. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is effective at relieving hot flashes.
4. Sleep Better at Night: Fluctuating levels of progesterone and estrogen that occur during menopause can cause hot flashes in about 85 percent of women. Typically, hot flashes that occur during the night can be associated with night sweats that lead to awakening from sleep. Bioidental Hormone Replacement can improve can reduce this effect and create a better sleep quality, even years after menopause.
5. Regain Lost Hair: Suffering from hair loss can be a upsetting and disheartening experience for most women. Studies have shown that hair loss during menopause is caused by hormonal imbalances specifically related to a lowered production of progesterone and estrogen. If menopause-related, Biodentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can help you regain your lost hair.
6. Overcome Bad Moods: Changes in mood with premenstrual syndrome, post-childbirth, and postmenopause are all linked with sudden drops in hormone levels. Hormonal deficiencies are one of a number of underlying causes of depression that can be addressed by natural and integrative medicine. Research has shown that Bioidentical Hormone Replacement significantly lessens symptoms of depression.
Ready to take charge of your life? Call Northeast Primary Care Associates at (281) 548-3627 today to schedule a consultation in Humble, TX. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy has improved the lives of millions of people, and it will do the same for you!
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 1:00 PM|